- Admitted to the practice of law in California in December, 1984
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court
Additional Payment Information
- Free Initial Consultation
- Hourly Rate in Family Law is $200.00 per hour. She offers sliding fee arrangements or payment plan arrangements to some lower income clients.
- Hourly Rate in Employment Law is $300.00 per hour. Susan Cohen accepts some employment law cases on a Contingent Fee Basis.
- Credit Cards accepted, including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB
Law School Attended
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Hall, University of California at Davis, Juris Doctor Degree 1984
- Brandeis University, B.A. Cum Laude with Honors in History
- Stanford University, M.A. in Renaissance and Reformation History
- Institute of Historical Research, London University, London, England, 1972 to 1974.
- Honorary Woodrow Wilson Fellow, 1968
- Graduate Fellowships in History, Stanford University
- AAUW Fellow for Dissertation Research in England
- Leverhulme Trust Fellowship, for Dissertation Research in England.
- Stanford University, M.A. in Renaissance and Reformation History, focusing on religious conflict in Europe from the Sixteenth Century through the Seventeenth Century
- English and French. Susan Cohen has also done academic research in Latin Language collections related to English Legal History, in the British Museum, and the records of the Medieval City of London held by the Corporation of London and the Greater London Council County Records Office, during the course of her graduate education at Stanford and Doctoral Research in England while affiliated with London University.
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Active Member, State Bar of California
- Sacramento County Bar Association
Hobbies & Interests
- Cooking, Hiking and attending movies and theater and participating in social activities in the community.